1.Dodge Tomhawk-Fastest Bikes
2.Kawasaki Ninja H2R-Fastest Bikes
3.MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K-Fastest Bikes
4.Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R-Fastest Bikes
5.Suzuki Hayabusa-Fastest Bikes
6.Honda CBR11XX Super Blackbird-Fastest Bikes
7.Yamaha YZF R1-Fastest Bikes
8.MV Agusta F4 1000R-Fastest Bikes
9.Aprilia RSV 1000R Mille-Fastest Bikes
10.BMW K 1200S-Fastest Bikes
Top 10 Fastest Bikes in the World
Youth nowadays is fond of riding fast superbikes and it has become a luxurious hobby for them. They idolize these bikes as the sign of pride and style . Some people love speed and like to feel the adrenaline rush as they go with high speed and these fastest bikes in the world are for them. These bikes cannot be seen normally on the roads because the fastest bike in the world price is like faster the bike the expensive it is. So here is the list of 10 fastest bikes in the world of all time.
This superbike is rewarded with the top number among the other fastest bikes in the world. It can go with a speed of 420 mph and according to reports only 9 models of this bike has been sold till now world widely. This bike is equipped with the 8.3 liters, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper engine that is able to produce a maximum power of 500 HP. As compared to other bikes, Dodge Tomhawk has two front wheels and two rare wheels which make it different from other bikes. This superbike can cover the distance of 0 to 60 miles in only 1.5 seconds which is considered as the fastest bike in the world top speed and holds a world record for the same.
- 8.3 liter, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper engine
- Maximum power: 500 hp@5600 rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 712 Nm@4200 rpm.
- 2-speed manual transmission
- 0 to 60 miles: 2.5 seconds.
- Top speed: 420 miles per hour.
- Rear brakes: Dual 508 mm 16 piston discs.
- Front brakes: single 508 mm 8 piston discs.
2.Kawasaki Ninja H2R
Kawasaki Ninja H2R has stylish model design and can cover a distance of 249 miles per hour. It is featured with the 998 CC supercharged DOHC inline 4-engine. It is also the first bike that is equipped with a trellis frame. Prime function of this trellis frame is to delivers the exceptional strength and stable control on this motorcycle. Inspired by the fast racing bikes, the dog-ring transmission is also provided in this motorcycle that enables smooth and fast shifting of gears.
- 998 CC supercharged DOHC inline-4 engine with 300 H.P power.
- Highly efficient Kawasaki supercharger to acquire incredible acceleration.
- World-class KYB racing suspension.
- 6-speed dog-ring transmission.
- Maximum Power: 310hp@14000rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 156 Nm@12500rpm.
- Front Brakes: 2*330 mm, dual-semi floating, radial mount discs with four-piston calipers.
- Top speed: Over 249 miles per hour.
- Rear Brakes : 250 mm single disc with opposed 2 piston calipers
3.MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K
MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K is constructed by Marine Turbine Technologies since 2000. They produce bikes on customization according to the specifications given by the buyers. These bikes are produced by hands due to which Marine Turbine Technologies is also acknowledged by the Guinness Book of World Records as the most powerful production motorcycle. This bike has the ability to draw heat energy from the exhaust and convert it into the output power. It has the Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine that can produce a maximum power of 320 HP at the rate of 52000 rpm.
- Features Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine.
- 2-speed semi-automatic transmission.
- Maximum power: 320 HP@52000 rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 576.5 Nm@2000rpm.
- Top speed: 227 miles per hour.
- Front Brakes: 2*320 mm discs with four-piston Brembo calipers.
- Rear Brakes : Single 320 mm disc with 4 piston caliper.
4.Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R is the second fastest production motorcycle till date that can cross o to 100 Km/h in only 2.7 seconds. It is equipped with the 1441 CC four valve liquid cooled engine that is able to produce the maximum energy of 197.3 Bhp at the rate 10,000 rpm. For a very long time, bikes of Ninja series stayed at first place due to their unique features and the fastest superbike in the world.
- 1441 CC four valve liquid cooled engine.
- 6-speed transmission and wet multi-disc clutch.
- Maximum power : 197.3 Bhp@ 10,000 rpm.
- Maximum torque: 158.2 Nm@7500 rpm.
- Top speed: 208.1 miles per hour.
- 0 to 100 km/h: 2.7 seconds.
- 0 to 200 km/h: 7.2 seconds.
- Front brakes: 2*310 petal discs, four-piston calipers.
- Rear brakes : single 250 mm petal disc, 2 piston caliper.
This superbike is named after the Japanese name of the fastest bird in the world, Peregrine Falcon which can fly with a speed of 203 mph. Suzuki Hayabusa has a speed of 194 miles per hour that is quite close to Peregrine Falcon. It is powered by the 1340 CC four-cylinder 16 valves, liquid cooled engine that can generate the power of 197HP at the rate 6750 rpm.
- 1340 CC, four-stroke, DOHC, 4-cylinder 16 valves engine.
- 6-speed constant mesh transmission.
- Maximum power: 197 HP@9500 rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 155 Nm@7200 rpm.
- Top speed: 194 miles per hour.
- 0 to 60 mph: 2.5 seconds.
- Idle Speed Control System to keep engine stable in different conditions
- Advanced fuel injection system from Suzuki for high combustion efficiency.
- Front Brakes: 2*310 mm discs, Brembo, monobloc radial-mount calipers.
- Rear Brakes : Single 260 mm disc with Tokico caliper.
6.Honda CBR11XX Super Blackbird
Honda CBR11XX Super Blackbird is the fastest bike ever produced by the Honda Company. In 1997, this bike has defeated the legendary Kawasaki ZX-11 and won the title of fastest production motorcycle. It can run on a top speed of 190 miles per hour and powered with a sturdy 152 hp, 1137 CC engine. Exceptional smoothness to this bike is given by the dual counter balance shaft.
- 1137CC, four-stroke, inline-4 engine.
- 6-speed transmission.
- Maximum power: 152 HP.
- Maximum Torque: 119 Nm@7250 rpm.
- Top speed: 190 miles per hour.
- Twin balance shaft for exceptional smoothness.
- Front brakes: 310 dual discs with three-piston calipers.
- Rear Brakes : 256 mm single dics with 3 piston caliper.
7.Yamaha YZF R1
Yamaha YZF R1 is a Japanese bike manufacture by Yamaha Company. First bike of R1 series was launched in 1998. In 2017, they launched YZE R1 furnished with 998 CC, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 16-valve, in-line-four-cylinder engine. It enables it to produce a maximum power of 200 at the rate of 13500 rpm. This superbike has stylish model design and can run on a speed of 186 miles per hour.
- 998 CC, liquid-cooled, 16-valve liquid cool inline four-cylinder DOHC engine
- Fuel injection, 6-speed transmission.
- Maximum power: 200 HP@13500 rpm.
- Maximum torque: 112.4 Nm@11500 rpm.
- Top speed: 186 miles per hour.
- Feature MotoGP inspired electronic package for high performance.
- Standard traction control, quick launcher, and advanced ABS.
- Front Brakes: 320 mm, four-piston caliper hydraulic dual discs.
- Rear Brakes : 220 mm hydraulic single disc.
8.MV Agusta F4 1000R
MV Agusta F4 1000R is the innovation of Italian manufacturers Agusta. This superbike is the second series of F4 1000R and belongs to the limited edition range. 1000 CC, 16 radical valves liquid cooled engine is provided in this bike which enables it to produce a maximum power of 174 HP and max torque of 115 Nm at the rate of 10000 rpm. It can easily cover 0 to 100 km/h in 3.1 seconds. Also, it has a top speed of 184 miles per hour.
- 1000 CC, four cylinders 16 radical valves, DOHC liquid-cooled engine.
- Maximum Power: 174 HP
- Maximum Torque: 115 Nm @10000 rpm.
- 6-speed transmission.
- Top speed: 184 miles per hour.
- Front brakes: Dual 320mm disc with four pistons radial caliper.
- Rear brakes: Single 220 mm disc with 2 piston radical caliper.
9.Aprilia RSV 1000R Mille
Aprilia RSV 1000R Mille is the fastest bike range from the Italian company Aprilia. It is powered by the 998 CC V-twin engine that is able to produce 141.13 hp at the rate of 10000 rpm. This superbike can cover a distance of 0 to 140 km/h in just 10 seconds. Top speed of this bike is 175 miles per hour. It delivers stunning performances and has stylish model design.
- 998 CC four stroke 60 degrees, V-Twin engine.
- Liquid-cooled system.
- Multi-plate clutch and 6-speed transmission.
- Maximum power: 141.13 HP@10000 rpm.
- Maximum torque: 107 Nm@5500 rpm.
- Top speed: 175 miles per hour.
10.BMW K 1200S
BMW 1200S is a luxurious sports bike from the BMW company. It has 1157 CC, 16 valves four-cylinder engine that is able to produce a power of 164 HP at the rate of 10250 rpm. It is equipped with the efficient brakes that ensure the safely stopping from the fast speed. Vehicles of BMW are famous for their stylish and eye catching design and so does this bike. Maximum speed of this superbike is 174 miles per hour.
- 1157 CC DOHC, 16 valves four-cylinder engine.
- 6-speed manual transmission.
- Maximum power: 164 HP @ 10250 rpm.
- Maximum torque: 129 Nm@8250 rpm.
- Top speed: 174 miles per hour.
- 0-100 km/h: 3 seconds.
- Front brakes: 2*320mm disc with four-piston calipers.
- Rear brakes: single 265mm disc with two-piston caliper.