The model Realme 7i launched on September 17, 2020 in India. The model Realme 7i consists of a 6.50 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with the resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, and has an aspect ratio of 20:9. The model is powered by a 2 GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor. Realme 7i runs on a UI based on Android 10, and comes with 8 GB of RAM. It is powered by a 5,000 mAh battery with a fast charging system.
The brand has given cameras with a rear pack of 64 megapixel primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8-megapixel second camera with aperture of f/2.2, 2-megapixel third camera with aperture of f/2.4, and 2-megapixel fourth camera with aperture f/2.4. And for the selfie camera it is a 16 megapixel camera on the front with f/2.1 aperture.
The phone has in-built storage of 128 GB, which can be expanded through micro SD card with a dedicated slot. This model is known for dual SIM smartphone set, which has features of adjusting Nano SIM cards. The phone measures 164.10 x 75.50 x 8.50mm, which includes height, thickness, and width along with the weight of 188.00 grams. The model Realme 7i is launched with the sets of polar blue and aurora green colors.
The connectivity options include GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 3G, 4G, and USB Type-C. The sensors of this smartphone include ambient light sensor, accelerometer, proximity sensor, fingerprint scanner, and gyroscope.
Summary of Realme 7i Specifications:
- Ram: 8 GB & 8 GB.
- Battery: 5000 mAh.
- Storage: 128 GB.
- Display: 6.5 inches (16.51 cm).
- Performance: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, and at rear.
- Sensors in Smartphone: Proximity Sensor, Magnetic Induction Sensor, Gyro-meter sensor, Acceleration sensor, light sensor.
- Charging: fast charging.
- Operating system: Android v10.
- Audio Jack: 3.5mm.
- Loudspeaker: Available.
- Graphics: Adreno 610.
- Architecture: 64 bit.
- RAM: 8 GB.
- Processor: Octa core (2 GHz, Kryo 260 + 1.8 GHz, Kryo 260, Quad core).
- Waterproof: splash proof.
- Bezelless Display: Available with punch-hole display.
- Pixel density: 270 ppi.
- Ratio of screen to body: 82.33%.
- Refresh rate: 90 Hz.
- Touch screen: multi-touch and capacitive touchscreen.
Camera Settings: Realme 7i Specifications
- Settings: ISO control, exposure compensation.
- Specification: 64 megapixel, 8 megapixel, 2 megapixel, 2 megapixel
- Front Camera: 16 MP.
- Features in Camera: Digital zoom, Face detection, Touch to focus, Auto flash.
- Image Resolution: 9000 x 7000 pixels.
- Shooting modes: High dynamic range mode, and continuous mode.
- Flash: LED flash.
- User replaceable: No.
- Type: Li-ion.
Network connectivity Specifications
- Volte: Yes
- Connectivity of USB: USB charging available and Mass storage device.
- Bluetooth: v5.0.
- GPS: Available with A-GPS, and Glonass.
However, the model is not launched in India yet. But it is set to launch in India at a price rate of Rs. 15,890 on December 11, 2020.