The list of smartphones made in India will not take long for countdown, as there are few of them originated in India. People are already fond of smartphones that are popular and most of them are made in foreign countries, for instance: iPhone, Samsung, etc. With the campaign of ‘make in India’, most of the foreign companies have allowed us to manufacture smartphones in India. Here are the lists of smartphones that are made in India such as:
- Micromax: Micromax is known as the largest manufacturer of Indian mobile phones. The headquarters of this company is located in Gurgaon, Haryana. The company was established in 2000 by Rahul Sharma. Micromax shares expertise in manufacturing of other gadgets also such as laptops, TV, LED, tablets, AC, and Power bank. The manufacturing facility is located in Uttarakhand, and generates the revenue of 2368 crore. The company has provided employment to over 20,000 people.
- Intex Technologies: The Company is known as the second largest mobile manufacturer in India. It was by Narendra Bansal in 1996. The headquarters of this company is located in New Delhi. Intex Technologies also offers a range of products such as LED, Smartphones, tablets, speakers, TV, AC, UPS, cooler, feature phones, etc. The company generates revenue of 6200 crore, and has provided employment to over 10,000 people.
- LAVA: The Company has established its reputation as a third largest mobile manufacturer on an international level. The headquarters of this company is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The company was established in 2009 by Hari Om Rai and others. LAVA manufactures a range of products like feature phones, tablets, laptops, smartphones, etc. The manufacturing facility is located in Uttar Pradesh. It has provided employment to more than 10,000 people, and generates the revenue of 542 crore.
- Karbonn: The Company established in 2009, and was taken further ahead by Sudhir Hasija and Pradeep Jain. The headquarters of this company is located in New Delhi. It also provides various ranges of products such as tablets, mobiles, feature phones, etc. The company generates revenue of 650 crores, and has provided employment to more than 10,000 people.
- IBall: The Company was established by Anil Parasrampuria in 2001. The headquarters of this company is located in the financial hub of Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company offers a range of products like routers, smartphones, speakers, tablets, and imports computer accessories. It has provided employment to over 2000 people, and generates revenue of Rs. 2000 crores.
- Reliance Jio LYF: The name of Reliance company is not hidden even from a child, as it has established popularity over the years. The Reliance Jio LYF is known as the subsidiary part of the largest telecom company Jio in India. Reliance manufactures android phones, WIFI dongles, and also 4G Volte smartphones (Jio Phone). It was established in 2015 by Mr. Mukesh Ambani, and the headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Spice mobiles: The Spice mobile is known as the part of the Spice Digital Ltd, which was established in 2000 by Mr Bhupendra Kumar Modi. It has established various business profiles such as spice telecom, spice mobiles, and value added services. The company has launched numerous mobile phones under the brand name of Spice Stellar. The headquarters of the company is located in Noida. It has provided employment to more than 500 people.
- Swipe Mobiles: The Swipe Mobiles is an Indian company that launched its first tablet in the year 2012. It was established by Mr. Shripal Gandhi, and operates the basics in India, but the headquarters is located in Singapore. It has provided employment to over 500 employees.
- Smartron: The Company was founded in the year 2017 by Mr. Mahesh Lingareddy and the famous cricketer Mr. Sachin Tendulkar. The company offers several products like smartphones, laptops, tablets, and also manufacturing of bikes.
- YU Televentures: The Company was established by Rahul Sharma in the year 2014 with Cyanogen Os as a joint venture. It has launched several phones under the brand name YU, but resulted in unpopularity due to low quality materials. It has also launched a range of products like mini-ECG devices, power banks, health bands, etc.
- XOLO: It was launched in the year 2012, and it is a mobile brand name under Lava International. The brand offers several products like Smartphones, laptops, tablets, and also known for creating Hive UI for XOLO smartphones.
These are the companies that are known as an Indian brand, but some of the companies utilized materials that are imported from other countries. Here are the lists of Smartphones that are made in India, as the foreign companies contact local manufacturers to make the smartphones within the country. These mobile phones are known as made under the ‘Make in India’ campaign or they are manufactured in India.
Apple iPhone SE 2020:
The smartphone is available in 128 GB, 256 GB, and 64 GB variants. It consists of a 4.7 retina HD display which is coupled with IPS technology and Touch ID. The model SE is powered by the A13 Bionic, and it was first introduced in the iPhone 11 series. It has a single camera system with 12 megapixel f/1.8 aperture wide camera, and the brand is especially known for being the best camera provider. It is built with 1334 x 750 pixel resolution at PPI, and with a contrast ratio of 1,400:1. There are other features included in the display like wide color display, Haptic touch, true tone display, display zoom, and fingerprint resistant oleophobic coating. The phone restores the maximum number of brightness of 625 nits. It is also rated with water and dust resistant, and is Splash. At the front of the phone, it features 7 megapixel f/2.2 aperture. There are other cameras, which includes digital zoom up to 5x, depth control, and portrait mode with advanced bokeh. The phone is capable of recording videos up to 4k and 1080p HD video recording at 60 fps or 30 fps. The fingerprint sensor is built in the home button. The model SE comes with an 18W adapter and can charge up to 50% in 30 minutes.
OnePlus 8 Pro:
It was launched with a 6.78 inches fluid AMOLED display with a resolution of 3168 x 1440 pixels at 513 PPI, and with an aspect ratio of 19.8:9. It comes with the support of sRGB, display P3, and also built with a screen protection of 3D gorilla glass. There are other features included in the smartphone like adaptive display, night mode, vibrant color effect pro, reading mode, and motion graphic smoothing. It is powered by OxygenOS, which is based on Android 10, and runs on the system of Qualcomm Snapdragon 865. It is built with 128 GB internal storage, and 8 GB of RAM. It is backed by 4510 mAh battery capacity, which is non removable and comes with X55 5G chipset. The phone supports 30T fast charging and comes with the option of 30W wireless charging.
Motorola One Fusion Plus:
The smartphone is designed with 6.5 inch full HD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. It is powered by Snapdragon 730G processor and comes with an expandable memory space, which can be set with an SD card. It runs on the operating system of Android 10. If we talk about cameras, the One Fusion features a 64 megapixel primary camera with an aperture of f/1.8. There are cameras that include 2 megapixel with an aperture of f/2.4, 5 megapixel macro camera with an aperture of f/2.4, and 8 megapixel ultra wide angle camera with an aperture of f/2.4. It is also built with a 16 megapixel pop up camera module with an aperture of f/2.2 to click selfies. It consists of features like 4G Volte, dual SIM, GPS, Bluetooth version 5.0, USB port Type-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack, and WI-FI. Apart from these features, it also includes battery capacity of 5,000 mAh, which comes with 15W fast charging. It weighs about 210 grams.
The phone is built with a 6.3 inch full HD+ LCD display. It features PureDisplay technology with 500 units of high brightness. The display is made with the corning gorilla glass protection, and also supports always-on display mode. It is powered by Snapdragon 660 SoC, and features 64 GB of storage with 6 GB or 4 GB of RAM. On the back of the phone, it is built with a triple circular camera bump. It features a 48 megapixel main camera with an aperture of f/1.8 and also supports phase detection autofocus. If we talk about cameras, it consists of a 5 megapixel depth sensor, and 8 megapixel ultra wide camera. For the front camera, it consists of a 20 megapixel sensor. It runs on the operating system of Android Q and Android pie only. It supports a rear mounted fingerprint scanner, and it is backed by a 3,500 mAh battery capacity. It comes with a 10W charger.
Infinix Hot 9 Pro:
It is built with 6.6 inch full HD+ hole punch display with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels. It is built with MediaTek Helio P22 octa core processor. It runs on the operating system of Android 10, which is powered by XOS 6.0 operating system. In the context of cameras, it is built with a quad camera setup with a 48 megapixel primary lens, a 2 megapixel macro lens, and a 2 megapixel depth sensor. It also consists of a low light sensor. It features an 8 megapixel selfie camera with LED flash on the front of the phone. It has connectivity options, which includes Micro USB port, 4G Volte, 3.5 mm audio jack, and Bluetooth version 5.0. It is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery capacity.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+:
The Note 10+ features 6.8 inch dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display, which runs on a QHD+ resolution. The phone is powered by Exynos 9825 octa core 7nm SoC. The smartphone also offers 256 GB of storage and 12 GB of RAM. It comes with a S-Pen and quad rear camera set up.
Samsung Galaxy M21:
This model is known as the most affordable smartphone in M series, which offers a 6.4 inch full HD+ display. It runs on Exynos 9611 SoC and offers 6 GB RAM, and 128 GB of storage also. It is available on Amazon India for online shopping.
- Vivo Y19:
This one is also known as one of the smartphones manufactured in India, and it is quite popular too. It comes with a 6.53 inch display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 along with full HD+ resolution. With an intact package of remarkable camera quality, storage space, and especially at an affordable price, it has become a pretty desirable model.
- Vivo IQOO3:
IQOO3 is the newly introduced model in the year 2020, which has been released with excellent features and at an affordable price. It comes with an entire package of attractive camera set up and essential features.
- Oppo Find X2:
It is based on Android 10 operating system, and it is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with Adreno 650 GPU. The phone is intact with essential features and provides excellent performance.